Monday, December 14, 2015

Covers!!!!!!

So, it's been a little while since I've posted here, I have been somewhat busy with school and holidays and stuff.  But this weekend, I designed some covers for my two current stories.   Lookit!


This is the cover I created for my fairytale stories(see this post for more information).  I absolutely LOVE the cartoonish ivy over the very realistic background, but I'm not positive I like the font.


And this is the cover I made for my NaNoWriMo novel, which I have changed the title of at least three times.  But I am completely in love with everything about this cover.  It's wonderful.

Any feedback about these covers would be appreciated, so let me know what you think!  Thanks for reading!








Here is your RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!