Sunday, December 6, 2015

My (actual) new project.

So I figured out what I'm going to write next.  I've always loved fractured fairy tales, so I think I'm going to write fractured fairy tales.  Or wait.  An idea is coming to me as I write this post.  I could tell the stories in first person!  That would be awesome.  Like, as Sleeping Beauty pricks her finger, she's just like, oh no oh no oh no.  i'm going to die.  But in the traditional fairy tales, we don't see that.  We have to assume that she's feeling scared or whatever, but maybe she isn't.  Maybe she's excited, because she knows she'll be woken up by her true love, and she really needs a guy in her life. (Typical princess.  Always waiting for the knight in shining armor to show up.  Jeez.)  We don't know.
So yeah, that's my plan, I think.  I'll keep you posted on how it goes!!  Let me know what your favorite fairy tale is in the comments, and how you feel about this whole plan!










RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!
I honestly have no idea where this came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!