Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My NaNoWriMo Story

This year I participated in my first NaNoWriMo.  I ended up with around 15,000 words, which put me 35,000 words below the 50,000 word goal.  I'm not going to say it was easy, because it wasn't.  I'm not going to say it was fun, but I'm not going to say it wasn't fun, either.  I will say that it was really hard.  I will say that I'm proud of myself for even trying, because I thought it would be easy, and then it really wasn't.  At all.  At the beginning, I thought, "It's like 1600 words a day, that's easy. I can do that."  Here at the end, I'm thinking, "Well, that was really hard, and I'm sad that I  didn't finish.  Boo."
Overall, I'm really glad I did do it, because, even though I didn't finish, I now have 15,000 more words to this story than I did on November first, and I'm proud of myself for getting that far.  I'm going to keep writing this story, because I haven't even gotten to the exciting part yet, and I'm going to do NaNo again next year, and I WILL finish next year, if it is the last thing I do.

Thanks for reading!  Don't forget to leave a comment down below!  What's your NaNoWriMo story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!