Monday, May 2, 2016

Another update!

Hi everyone!  Again, I am so sorry for not posting here for a long time.  I did start a tumblr blog though!  You can find it at dignifiedsquare.tumblr.com, where I post some art stuff, some writing stuff, and also (mostly) rants about all my fandoms and crap.  I'm considering moving my entire blogosphere over to there, since it's a lot easier to write a six word sentence about why I'm angry at Once Upon A Time, and tumblr sort of allows more for that (this time it's because *spoilers* Emma said she didn't love Hook after kissing him.  (SHE TOTALLY EFFING LOVES HIM) BUT SHE KISSED HIM, AND THAT'S ALL I EVER NEEDED.), and when I post here, I feel like I have to a) have something that will take more than two sentences to talk about, and b) stick to sort of a theme.  So I don't really know yet, and I'll let you know if and when I decide anything.  If I do decide to move, I'll set it up so this site redirects to my tumblr.

In the meantime, go check out my tumblr at dignifiedsquare.tumblr.com!  Also I got an Instagram and a Twitter.  Please, if you decide to follow me on any of my social media platforms, shoot me a message and tell me that you found me through my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!