Thursday, April 14, 2016

Just an update

Hi!  I know I haven't posted here for rather a long time. I'm sorry. Here's an update on my life, just so you know I'm not dead. Even though most of you see me like every day.

Sooooo.  I started watching Sherlock last Friday after school, and finished the whole series on Tuesday. Now we wait until next January for season 4. Sigh. 

I got an idea for a new name for my blog!  And also my Etsy shop, if I ever get one. (MOM PLEASE) So I think what I'll do is start a new blog, get it up and running, then set it so that this site will redirect to there. But that'll probably be sometime in May or early June. So don't worry too much. 

I am really sorry for not updating here, I got busy with school and birthday planning and things. Did I mention my thirteenth birthday is next Tuesday? It is. Just so you know. 

Thanks for reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!