Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year!

So, it's a new year.  And what does that mean?  New Year's resolution time!  Here are mine.

Write SOMETHING every day. 
Write a new blog post at least once a week. 
Win NaNoWriMo!
Finish at least one big writing project.  (this could be accomplished by winning NaNoWriMo)
Finish reading 30 books. 
Get better at managing money. (start budgeting more)

Those are my New Year's resolutions. What are yours?  Let me know in the comments below!

Also, I forgot a random question of the day in my last post, so you get 2 today!

1)
























2)
There's actually snow outside, enough to build a snowman with. I made this guy the other day. 
He's a pile. The snow wasn't sticky enough. 

That is all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment!